We all know that time is money in the business world. At Aussie Time Sheets, we aim to simplify and streamline your payroll processes to save you precious time and money. Our time and attendance software is designed to work for you and your business; eliminating the need for manual timesheets and automating your payroll processing so you have more time to work on your business.
How will Workforce Time and Attendance Software Save Me Precious Time?
1. Reduces administration workload: Time and attendance software will drastically reduce the time spent on payroll by streamlining your processes. By implementing timesheet software, you eliminate the need for manual processing of timesheets and time cards, chasing up missing timesheets or querying hours worked and having to generate payroll. Time and attendance software will simplify and streamline your end-to-end processes so you can focus on more important areas of your business.
2. Avoids guesswork and costly mistakes: Time and attendance software eliminates manual calculations and hand-written timesheets, which often result in misreported hours. Timesheet software eliminates human error and guesswork, so you can always be certain your employees are being paid correctly for the hours worked, and you are only paying for the correct number of hours worked. ATS time and attendance software will save you time by avoiding the need to identify and fix costly payroll errors.
3. Eliminates time theft: With ATS timesheet software in place, you will always have accurate employee timesheets. Our employee time clock utilises facial and fingerprint recognition, which eliminates employees clocking on or off for one another. By implementing clocking system time theft is also avoided, as employee break and start and finish times will be automatically logged accurately.
4. Increases worker productivity: Time and attendance software encourages an efficient workplace, so you’re able to get more out of your workers hours. With timesheet software in place, not only do administration employees have more time to focus on other tasks, but overall employee productivity will also increase. With structure in place and accountability in the employee’s hands, they will know exactly when they must show up and when they can go home, with no room for miscommunication or error.
5. Data at your fingertips: Time and attendance software allows you to quickly and easily understand exactly the ‘who,’ ‘where’ and ‘when’ of your employee’s time and productivity. Timesheet software allows you to easily spot trends in projects and productivity, such as employees clocking in too early or too late or taking too many breaks throughout the day. Having access to this data allows you to work through any issues with productivity or attendance before they become an issue, saving you time in both employee management and billable hours of your employees.
Want to know more about how timesheet software can save you time and money? Contact the friendly team at Aussie TimeSheets today to see how our time and attendance software can save your business time and money.